Snibs – Hook, Line & SinkerSO-SNIBS-PAN
Stop wasting time tying hooks and start fishing with Snibs. Tying a hook is time consuming and often difficult for children or people with vision or dexterity problems. A Snib assembly is designed to quickly attach to the end of a fishing line without tying knots, allowing almost anyone to rig their own fishing pole. Snibs patented design offers reliability and ease of use with pre-assembled components and predetermined standards to ensure optimal performance with every cast. The Snib has been designed and created with respect for all fishermen and focused on a reliable and easy way for people of all ages to rig a fishing pole.
- NO TYING KNOTS – Saves Time
- People with vision or hand dexterity issues can rig their own fishing pole.
- Whether setting a new line or fixing a broken one, a Snib attaches simply in less than 10 seconds
- Ideal for children/beginners who break lines often.
- Ideal for people new to the sport.
- Each Snib includes predetermined standards such as weight, line length, and hook size
- Patented design that will not slip or fall off a line.
- Ideal For Panfish
- Includes 6 Snib Assemblies
- Hook: Aberdeen Size 7
- Line Length: Approximately 6”
- Line Weight: 11lb
- Sinker: 1/10oz.