Balinese Morse Code Bracelet/Anklet - 48 PC Display
There is a divide between “art” and “craft”. Ubud, (pronounced oo-bood), an artist colony on the island of Bali, is the place both meet. Located at the southeast end of the Ring of Fire, Ubud has scores of "art-shops" lining its main roads. Artisanal makers of jewelry & ornamental wear are connected to surrounding villages dotted with woodcarving galleries, leather craftsmen, stone carvers and other home-based craft-shops. Using these raw materials, they have fashioned an affordable line of unique accessories we are pleased to introduce to the United States. Flipo intends to expand this essential introductory line to showcase the qualities of some of the best original artisans in Bali. Stay tuned!
- 48 Pieces included per display.
- Includes PDQ display.
- Each Display includes an assortment of 6 Morse Code messages: Faith, Hope, Love, Luck, Dream and Believe.
- Each piece is handcrafted with love from local Balinese artists.
- Each bracelet is hand made with polyester string, plastic silver plated round beads, glossy black tubular beads, and is adjustable.
- Color assortment includes Vaporous Grey, Blue Grass, Red, Cactus Green, Pale Brown, and Purple.
The New Morse Code bracelets can also be worn as anklets! Morse Code bracelets are a great gift for mom, grandma, siblings, friends, or a special loved one! Made in Bali.